Thursday, July 7, 2011

Two Voices

Whew! Day 3 down and demo completed. I feel as though as weight has been lifted off of me. I can see back and enjoy the rest of the ride. I arrived today with butterflies today but Sally was reassuring. Writing into the day with poems with two voices spoke to where I find myself at this place in time. Two voices in my head that are really loud when I am tired or my son is frustrated that I am not looking at something that he wants me to see. They are the professional and the wannabe stay-at-home. I leave here everyday, my head spinning from information and possibilities. I more tired than I have been since my son was born, I think. I'm trying to find a balance between wanting to do my best at home and at work.



Tonight, I'm going to decompress and storify! Perhaps with a glass of wine.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa...I am totally with you in the exhausted department. I told my husband on Saturday that it must be because we're always "on" & having to stay in the conversation. But I'm so mentally spent by the end of each day, I'm not sure how I make it home! At least we'll have some good stuff to use in planning for next year.

    ReplyDelete